Friday, November 21, 2008

Oh how I love the Holidays!!!

Okay so its my favorite time of year. I can't even describe the sheer excitement I feel when it gets this close to the holidays. It's like my insides are going to explode (probably not the best visual) but that how much I love the Holidays. My plan is to have our christmas trees and decorations up this weekend (Londons little tree was put up and decorated just last night)! Christmas music had already been resounding in our house for weeks (love Faith Hills new christmas CD) and my Home For the Holidays Candle has been lit for a month! I also plan to have all my christmas shopping done by 5pm on black friday with presents wrapped the end of next weekend and then start the christmas cookies (I'll make sure you guys are on the receiving end of those). Our Turkey Potluck is December 13th (anyone reading this is more than welcome to come). The Holidays just makes me want to have a lot of people in my house and lots of babies for some reason. Who knows. Anyway just had to share some of my excitement for the holidays and some pictures of last christmas! London was just a year old. It's hard to believe hes turning two! Guess I'll have to get started on those babies...










3 comments:

Blackwell said...

you are going to have to get started on those babies... haa haa haaa :) I love the holidays too!! I need to take a clue from you and get my christmas shopping done early!! YEA YEA YEA

Beth said...

Great pictures! Yeah, the visual of your insides bursting is not the most pleasant...but I do know what you mean about this time of year. There is something so magical about it! Maybe I can have a couple babies for you by Christmas. :)

Life as a King said...

Lets Hope both of you can have some babies by Christmas!!!