Monday, April 20, 2009

My Bubby...


I rarely talk much about London on this blog and its more for privacy than anything else. I so treasure these baby and toddler moments that I just like to keep them locked in my heart and let them marinade.


But, this time I wanted to share my little Bubby with you all. I know I am probably somewhat totally snowed over by the love for this child that it seems like he can do no wrong but in all reality he has his moments.


London, my love, you are truly the apple of my eye. I love how you like to be quiet and reserved and then the next minute talk my ear off. I love that you like to cuddle and give lots of hugs and kisses. I will always buy you all the nuggets and apple dippers your little heart desires. I'll never forget the bedtime moments of kissing every one of your stuffed animals you like to sleep with...elmo, big bird, cookie monster, grover, baby mumble and your blankie and your doggie blankie and then lastly your sweet litttle head. I love the way you look at everything like a present that hasn't been opened yet and your excitement that shoots to my core. I'll never forget your little skip and hop when you dance. Your clapping off beat. Chasing your naked little butt around the house after bathtime. Sinking battleships and bathing Leo and Rocket in the tub. I love the innocent sparkle in your eyes, like your spirit is still untouched by the world.


London, may you never lose your innocence, quirkiness, spirit or excitement in those things unknown. May you always be kept and lead by you heavenly Father. May you always know His voice more than any others. I love you.

1 comment:

Blackwell said...

He's so adorable!!! :)