Thursday, December 4, 2008

Our House is Finally Ready for the Market...


(Just don't go in the garage...)

Lets just say the last few weeks have been like editing and preparing for the cover of Glamour Magazine - touch up here, straighten here, get rid of here, etc. I think we've finally got it ready! Again, COME ON FAVOR OF GOD!!! Lets move this puppy and get going on the next!!! I love change & I love new projects so the opportunity of getting my hands on a new house that has never been touched by human hands (figuratively speaking) excites me to the core!!! I can't wait. It also will be nice to not constantly stub toes or bruise the bottoms of my feet by bumping into or stepping on minature fireman or tonka trucks. In our new house there will be a toy room (I'm kinda calling this one out right now). It will be solely for toys and the rest of the house will solely be for...well...house things. Anyway, can't wait!!! Here are some of our photos that are on the lisiting. You can also click on the link and it will take you to our listing! http://www.navica2.net/displays/?n=262&i=1207478&k=Ko0wJZna


No comments: