Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Being Quiet....

I had dinner with a great friend last night (thanks Sarah B.)! We came to the conclusion that it is the obstacles, storms, and battles in life that prepare us for our destiny and calling in Christ! It really gave me a new peace and understanding! I also was listening to the radio on the way home yesterday and a song came on that said "sometimes He quiets the storm and other times He quiets the child". How prophetic is that! We all want our storms quieted but sometimes we're to be quiet and hold on to Him till the storm is over. He is faithful and I can feel a new season coming! Hallelujah! I love a new wardrobe therefore love a new season in my life. Out with the old and in with the new.

1 comment:

Blackwell said...

Amen sista'!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :)