Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Still Waiting...

I have come to a moment of frustration. For awhile there I felt I couldn't keep up with the favor of God on my family but its seems it has paused or taken on a different fragrance.

Our house is still on the market with no showings. I realize the market is bad right now but I am still having faith that our house will sell!

My mothers doctors have still not made a decision on the transplant. Waiting...waiting...waiting... That's all we're doing right now. Still wondering what to prepare ourselves for...

Nathan and I have decided to start trying for a second baby...for those that don't know, it took us a year and a half, fertility testing, and fertility drugs to get our little London. So be praying that this time it just happens. I just want it to happen without all the other...

Anyway, I am trying to press in and still grab hold of the promises I know that are in store for our family. I believe there is still an awesome testimony to be told. I am starting to realize there is a greater lesson to be learned. One of patience, perserverance, and most importantly upmost faith that God knows the plans he has for us!

Which brings me to my new song of the moment... "Hope Now" by Addison Road:

If everything comes down to love
Then just what am I afraid of
When I call out Your name
Something inside awakes in my soul
How quickly I forget I'm Yours
I'm not my own
I've been carried by You
All my life
Everything rides on hope now
Everything rides on faith somehow
When the world has broken me down
Your love sets me free
When my life is like a storm
Rising waters all I want is the shore
You say I'll be ok and
Make it through the rain
You are my shelter from the storm
You've become my hearts desire
I will sing Your praises higher
Cause Your love sets me free

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

I will be praying for you and your family... as easy is it to say and hard it is to allow God has perfect timing.

Anonymous said...

Sara, just a quick note to let you know you've been on my mind alot these past few days! I know the road you're traveling right now, and though it's a rough one, all I can really say is that it will get better....never the same, but at least do-able. You are an awesome woman, and one that made your mom proud! I can only wish my own daughter will one day become as beautiful and responsible, and caring as YOU! I miss you terribly here at HRI, and I wish we could spend more time together. PLEASE know that you can call me, ANY TIME you need anything at all or even if you just want to be heard! I'm here for you Sara! LOVE YOU!

Brittany said...

Sara, I have to tell you that I know EXACTLY what you're going through. You probably didn't know, but we went through the same thing to get Tennyson. People who haven't had problems conceiving can't imagine how hard that is to go through. It was months of testing, waiting, blood work, waiting, fertility drugs, waiting and finally....it happened! That's right, Tennyson is a "clomid" baby! I may be off base, but I believe there is a special release of power when people pray who have gone through the same situations. We are expecting baby #2 in August and praise God it happened ALL naturally!! No drugs!! It can happen for you, and I will whole-heartedly be praying that it does!!!